Covid-19 Safety Practices:
- Absolutely NO customers or unauthorized volunteers are to be in our buildings
- All Freewheelin’ staff will wear masks at all times to protect the health of others
- All Freewheelin’ youth participants and volunteers will be provided a mask and will be asked to wear it while on Freewheelin’ property and interacting with others.
- We will observe the recommended social distancing of six feet. We will ask that customers, volunteers, and program participants also maintain an appropriate distance.
- All sales and transactions will be completed outside, rain or shine.
- Customers will be encouraged to wear a mask when interacting with staff.
- Only bicycles purchased from Freewheelin’ can be returned. All other sales are FINAL as reflected on on your receipt.
- Emailing receipts will be the standard practice unless customer requests otherwise.