COVID-19 Safety Practices:
- Up to 3 customers are allowed in our store at one time.
- All customers in our store are required to wear masks. We cannot provide masks to customers. All Freewheelin’ staff will wear masks at all times to protect your health. Entering the store indicates that you fully understand our policies and are partnering with us to make sure we are protecting our community.
- Volunteers must have prior authorization or an invitation before entering our buildings.
- All Freewheelin’ youth participants and invited volunteers will be provided a mask and will be asked to wear it while on Freewheelin’ property and interacting with others.
- We will observe the recommended social distancing of six feet. We will ask that customers, volunteers, and program participants also maintain an appropriate distance.
- All sales and transactions will be completed outside, rain or shine.
- Customers will be encouraged to wear a mask when interacting with staff.
- Only bicycles purchased from Freewheelin’ can be returned. All other sales are FINAL as reflected on on your receipt.
- Emailing receipts will be the standard practice unless customer requests otherwise.