January Red Apron
After taking our Green Apron class, where can your youth go next? Red Apron! This is the next class in the series, which will provide a deeper understanding of mechanics for those who crave more.
Red apron focuses on measuring and sizing as well as fine adjustments. After completing red apron a youth will be able to:
- Use a tire gauge and understand the SI unit KPA and PSI
- Identify bicycle cables and measure them correctly
- Measure chain wear and size a chain
- adjust indexed derailleurs and understand precision vs accuracy
- adjust brakes, and have a basic understanding of kinetic energy, heat and entropy.